Saturday, January 2, 2010

Stupid Things My Husband Said This Week

I must first point out this was my husband’s idea. NOT mine. He suggested I start a weekly post of stupid things my husband has said this week. If he gives me ammo, I’m game. So without further ado…

1) “Hey. You should have a weekly post called “Stupid Things My Husband Said This Week.’”
This one is self-explanatory

2) “You’re just threatened by my looks and masculinity.”
I can’t remember what I said or did to prompt this. I just remember laughing and running to get a pen.

3) (Said with an exaggerated country twang) “Let’s just say it went down the pipe whatever pipe it didn’t agree to.”
This was said after he choked on a meatball. It makes absolutely no sense. I think he was trying to give me something else for my list since it’s so short this week, but I’ll take it.

And now for a stupid pic.



When Pat puts on these teeth he takes on a completely different personality: an uneducated, backwoods, hick that feels unnecessarily jilted by women because he thinks he's just so dang good looking. I can be sitting somewhere peacefully in the house when he either sits down next to me or snuggles up to my face and suddenly Wally (that's what I call him) appears and starts hitting on me. Savannah took this picture when he was harrassing me one evening. Notice the couch is empty next to him. I hightailed it out of there!

0 comments:

Post a Comment