Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sarah's Moving On Up

Sarah has now graduated from cussing to taking the Lord’s name in vain.

I have been more conscious of my cussing around the house, especially since writing my confession. But this evening we were watching something on TV while eating a treat (another bad habit I’m instilling in my kids) when something was said that must have been so ridiculous it prompted a boisterous response from me, because, you know, I never over react. (wink, wink)

I said rather loudly, “Oh my God!”

Next thing I know I hear Sarah’s high-pitched voice, “Oh my God.” Throwing up her arms in outrage and knocking over her glass in the process.

She did a drama queen proud…

Her mother was brought down another notch…

And I’m sure her preacher grandmother is cringing about right now.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping my blog and saying happy birthday! I love to know who's reading! CUTE belly pic!!!

    ReplyDelete