Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday Night Update

I guess I can't pawn the craziness I referred to last Tuesday on to my family. My brother-in-law, Dren, gave Savannah this t-shirt for her birthday last week.


("If you think I'm crazy, you should see my mother.")

He bought this before my post. I guess my reputation precedes me.

Looking a little cocky, aren't we, Dren?



Or is that fear I see???



On another, happier note...

Ziggy, Sarah's beloved stuffed zebra/cat mutant that she can't sleep or breathe without, went missing for a few days. She found it somehow, somewhere today. No one knows where Ziggy was hiding.....or why. He/She/It is filthy, so I don't think I want to know. Maybe Ziggy just needed a little quiet time. You know, a moment to ponder life's deepest questions without a toddler twirling her tail and gripping her neck so hard the stuffing falls out.

All I know is we'll all be sleeping more sound tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Now I can finally publicly razz my favorite sister-in-law Brat! Why 'Brat'? Because when I met her over 20 years ago she was my Wife's Kid Sister who acted occasionally overspoiled. But she has matured immensely (still a little spoiled!). I could not pass up T-shirt at outlet store, and seeming suitable, I really got it as a lark. I see that if fits, if not just a little snug.

    ReplyDelete