Monday, March 1, 2010

Here We Go Again

Oh no.

Puh-leez no.

Don’t tell me it’s starting all over again.

During my 6th month, I felt better than I had the entire pregnancy. I had a little more energy, no nausea, and most importantly, no cramping or bleeding.

I’ve now entered the last trimester…

*slight pause for celebration*

HAPPY DANCE!
(Imagine Elaine on “Seinfeld” with the weird kicks and thumbs up.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xi4O1yi6b0

*Ok. I’m done*

…and for the last few days I’ve been fighting nausea. Major nausea. Please don’t tell me I’m going to end this pregnancy the way I started – completely green. Just call me the Grinch, which pretty much matches my attitude lately. Hence, the reason for not much blogging the last few days.

This is just the final confirmation -- this WILL be the LAST pregnancy. One of us is getting tied, snipped, or castrated. No finger pointing yet, but I can feel it coming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment