Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dose of Reality

I opened up my Facebook page today and was smacked with a dose of reality. A friend of mine from high school announced that she just turned 40. I thought, No way. Tiffany can’t be 40. And then it hit me…

Oh yeah! I’M 40!

I don’t feel 40 at all. I feel like I’m somewhere in my twenties. I wish the grey in my hair and my ever growing middle would agree.

I scrolled down further and was hit a second time. Laura, my best friend in high school and for several years after, posted pics of her oldest son GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL.

SAY WHAT?!?!

Nick’s going to college in a few short months and I’m still trying to figure out who I want to be when I grow up.

I still remember Nick like this –





(Who are those hot chicks anyway??)

And this -



Now he looks like this -



Happy Graduation, Nick! Here's wishing you a life filled with laughs, friends, love, and great satisfaction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment