Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Soliloquy

I’m just going to be honest with you.

I’m pissed!

And yesterday I couldn’t think of anything else but why I’m pissed

So I didn’t write anything

Because I didn’t want to think about it

But I could think of nothing else.

Does that even make sense?

I woke this morning still pissed.

But I want to write

Because I enjoy it

It gives me a release

But I don’t want to write about what’s on my mind

Which is what I normally do

Write about whatever’s there

Hanging around in my mind

No matter how dark, sad, or silly.

I’m usually very honest

To a fault sometimes

But today all I’m going to say is

I feel like I have no options for things that are bothering me

I just have to sit and take it and try to make the best of it

But I’m not happy about it

I’m pretty tired of it, actually.

And I’m pissed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment