Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Strange Cravings

Okay, people. I’ve about had it with this ban on exercise the doctor has inflicted on me. I can’t even believe I’m saying this! But it’s pretty terrifying to be 40 and pregnant with your third child and be denied “excessive movement.” Especially when you never completely got rid of all the “baby” weight from your first child.

I look in the mirror and think, Oh geez. Please let me do a few squats or plies.

I mean, what crazy person wishes they could do squats? That would be me.

Or I catch a glimpse of my arms and long for push ups. I’m NUTS, I tell ya!

How about a few crunches or just 10 minutes of Pilates?

I’m going to look like a fluffy, white marshmallow by the time May rolls around.

There’s nothing like a glimpse in the mirror to get you motivated to exercise. If only I could.

*sigh*

I have to say, though, it’s not doing much for my eating habits.

But we won’t talk about that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment